AU_v2 YBLN VASI ON RUNWAY

• 3 months later...

Hello Nick!

This is with the freeware installed, I decided to fly into there to see the airport. No, I don't have anything extra in Australia besides the Australia v2 from Orbx. Did you load the plane directly in the scenery? May it be one of those cases where an issue only shows up when you fly into the place from somewhere else? I noticed sometimes loading a problematic scenery the issue might not show up. Anyway to the best of my knowledge my setup is fine and clean, even so there's this issue of objects onto the runway and the whole PAPI in one of the sides is completely inside the runway pavement.

And by the way, I'm using P3D v4.5 HF2, all Orbx products are up-to-date according to Orbx Central.

Apparently Orbx Central is not transitioning things right. What happened is that I had YBLN previously installed by the previous Orbx software. When I upgrade to Orbx Central (the latest version, a few days ago) it stated that YBLN was installed (which I was expecting anyway), but then when I went to the "Control Panel" option of the scenery (and not only this scenery, but lots of them which I had already previously installed) it showed nothing in the window that it opened! Just a button that would close it. Then by trial-and-error I uninstalled YBLN and installed it again from scratch and ONLY THEN the "Control Panel" showed the several options. So, again, apparently Orbx Central is missing something during the transition/update process that would left things broken until individual sceneries are uninstalled and the reinstalled. It happened to several other sceneries as well.

When did he mention that it hasn't been updated to match Australia v2? Looks like it has actually been updated, because as I said reinstalling it seems to solve the issue. Now, when he says that "the additional scenery" I'm not sure which one, the freeware or the actual one with the whole country...

Archived