Invalid Files Migration missing, poor scenery FSX Steam

RJJ

Hi, I'm getting Invalid hashes/ invalid files migration missing and poor scenery.

When I delete this file: Scenery\BASE\Scenery\lclookup.bgl  from FSX Steam the simulator won't work.

This happened before with the invalid hashes, but a couple of days later the hashes were valid again and the scenery was fine...like magic.

I did verify my FSX Steam files,  maybe that's what made the hashes invalid again and scenery bad.

Please see files attached.

I appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Robert

Migration missing.PNG

OpenLCNorthAmerica..png

Installed products.PNG

Invalid Hashes.PNG

migration_missing.txt

Hello and welcome to the forums.  If I remember correctly, and I may be wrong, I think you're not supposed to move or delete Base, it has to stay in the sim's root folder.  And for what it's worth I wouldn't migrate yet.  Have you considered creating separate Libraries and linking them that way?

Thanks Jack,

I took a shot at deleting and downloaded the library again and scenery is good now.

I attached file of the Migration Trouble Shooter showing all files exist.

I have Open LC North America too and it works but doesn't migrate for some reason.

Thanks again for replying.

Robert

All files valid.PNG

15 minutes ago, RJJ said:

Thanks Jack,

I took a shot at deleting and downloaded the library again and scenery is good now.

I attached file of the Migration Trouble Shooter showing all files exist.

I have Open LC North America too and it works but doesn't migrate for some reason.

Thanks again for replying.

Robert

You're welcome sir.

Dang, I just noticed something, you using the older FTX Central versus the new Central.  Again, my bad, FSX can't use the new Central.  Ok.

Lemme ask you, have you considered going to P3D 64 bit?  You can still use your Orbx stuff in it and have no VAS or OOM worries.

Hi,

I'm using version 4.0.10.

It's the latest version I can see on ORBX home site and seems to works with FSX Steam.

No Vas issues would be better but it only happens with addon airports with Heavy planes at night.

I would like too. But, 64 Bit require is too much new investment at this time for all the new commercial aircraft software.

Plus, Microsoft is supposed to be realeasing a new FSX, I'm sure it will be 64Bit.

Hi

The Migration Troubleshooter tool has no connection and has nothing to do with the new Orbx Central, it is no longer relevant.

And Open LC North America was a newer product that did not require the migration process.

Also, every time you do a Steam verify of the FSX files it will overwrite Orbx Global base which will then need to be reinstalled.

Archived