PAYA. Brilliant business plan for the Mule Team. Wow

flyingleaf

Sadly the Mule Team was grounded for some time because we're losing money. However, Commander Chris P. Bacon recommended his nephew Meatloaf who is a "professional" business analyst and graduated with honors from "online acme university" headquartered McCarthy, AK:rolleyes:  (The Deans name turns out to be Bubba, who makes also a mean moonshine:P)I never knew Bubba was that brilliant:rolleyes:. Go figure:lol:. But anyhow here is Meatloaf's business plan for us and it will work for sure, I think:rolleyes:.(Sorry kinda hard to read but I'm sure y'all git the gist). That boy is good.:DEWS3PHL.jpgMust say I got a shock from Chris P. Bacons wife Sue-Allen when she came yelling and screaming at me:unsure:: Yeah all gotta move yer stinky old plane where yer parked it. Every time y'all run up them nasty loud stinky engines, you blowed off my tomaters and them's a hitting my white bed sheets at fifty miles'n hour  drying nicely on my clotheslines. Y'all hear?:angry:Yep, Sue-Allen A'm sorry:unsure:

Archived