Oregon X Plane

floydcox

I have purchased and downloaded Oregon TE HD and have the SD version sat in my cart using orbx central. However when I click on it and try to purchase for 0.00 I get a message saying an error occurred while processing this transaction, so I cannot download the SD version. What do I need to do?

57 minutes ago, floydcox said:

I have purchased and downloaded Oregon TE HD and have the SD version sat in my cart using orbx central. However when I click on it and try to purchase for 0.00 I get a message saying an error occurred while processing this transaction, so I cannot download the SD version. What do I need to do?

When you buy the HD version it also includes the SD version but will only allow you to install one or the other. If you look in Orbx Central/My Products it shows you the 2 versions and if you have installed already one version, then click on the uninstalled version, in your case the SD version, and you will get a message about the need to uninstall one version.

The pic shows you, but in this case i have SD installed, I clicked on HD version and got the message in red.

You cannot download both versions and have one version not installed.

Ca.thumb.JPG.db157dcca5896c16bbe7cb05592c66a1.JPG

Archived