Haze

pks1414

While I adopt the wait and see regarding the transparent buildings issue I decided to have a few flights around various places and I've noticed that there is always a haze. I'm sure that I cured this but I just can't remember how. I am using Filous xvs file but even that isn't doing anything. There is something called fog_be_gone but I don't remember using that. Anyone got an idea how I get back to seeing clearly?

Cheers

Paul

There are two ways that I know of:

1.  BobT's way

2.  On the Flight Config page on the WEATHER square above Time Of Day square (do not select Customise) move the slider all the way to the right (Stormy) and then immediately all the back to the left (clear) and then apply changes.

Well I've tried both and I'm still getting the mist effect, even on the ground. I am baffled. when I look at some of the screenshots on here, mine are nothing like that. This is what I had before 11.35 and what I have now. I still have Xvision Filou Orbx .xvs

Legacy - 2019-06-12 18.26.17.png

Legacy - 2019-08-13 13.45.jpg

@jjaycee1I tried that and it certainly cleared things up a bit but nothing like the picture in my post. I have tried the fog be gone LUA script and that has helped too. I am baffled, I might try increasing the number in that to see if that works, but to be honest I don't even remember having that installed, very odd :banghead:

thanks for the suggestion though:D 

Hi mate, I agree that your first screenie is much sharper but I would comment further that it is quite unrealistic. There is always the atmosphere that effects visibility even if minimal. I have been in many real aircraft and the view is never as clear as in your screenie. IMHO your second screenie is way more realistic with the visibility fading into the distance, just like real life.

32 minutes ago, Bassman said:

Hi mate, I agree that your first screenie is much sharper but I would comment further that it is quite unrealistic. There is always the atmosphere that effects visibility even if minimal. I have been in many real aircraft and the view is never as clear as in your screenie. IMHO your second screenie is way more realistic with the visibility fading into the distance, just like real life.

I tend to agree but @pks1414 lives in Evesham, down the road from my location of Hereford, and the weather there is always crystal clear and sunny:lol:

Archived