ORBX Central Xplane not found

Hello there,

I've downloaded central, however when I run the program, XP11 isn't recognized. Additionally, when I select the "fix issues" page, XP11 is not listed, just the FSX's and the P3D's. I verified the file path and it's pointing in to my Xplane main folder. Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for the huge delay... Still no luck having run xplane, or with xplane running while opening central. It's still showing the same message that no simulator was found, and when I click on fix issues, FSX, FSX:SE as well as all versions of P3D show up but no option for XP11

46 minutes ago, Tundrapilot491 said:

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for the huge delay... Still no luck having run xplane, or with xplane running while opening central. It's still showing the same message that no simulator was found, and when I click on fix issues, FSX, FSX:SE as well as all versions of P3D show up but no option for XP11

Go into Users/your name/AppData/local and find x-plane_install_11 txt. Should be at the near bottom of the file. Open it and make sure you have your installed location in there.

MIne is example below for you as a guide. If you don't have an install location written in there then make one. Make sure you enter the details exactly (but with your drive path) as the example, including the forward and backward slashes.

E:\XPv35/X-Plane 11/

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Please try this:

X Plane 11 creates C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\x-plane_install_11.txt.

FTX and Orbx Central look in the admin appdata folder for it.

If you or the person who installed X Plane 11 are not logged on as administrators,

the file will not be in the appdata folder but in their user appdata folder.

Placing a copy in the admin appdata folder should fix it.

Archived