I'm just going to flat out ask...

Can you please layer the scenery cfg file correctly please.  I do not know your new structure.  Thank you very much from a very frustrated user.  I can only hope to god the new sim won't have 20 million directories located across 30 million other locations.  After 30 years, I am really tired of this.  

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

scenery.cfg

Well, I'm at a lost then, because I have a ton more ORBX products.  I can tell they are in the new format .xml? looking at them using add on organizer.  I need these all layered correctly.

If you have a pic of how those files should be layered, I can take care of the rest.  The insertion point method in the new central does not work.  There are also new files I haven't seen before.  Please include those.  If you have add-on organizer, please take a few pics so I can see from top to bottom, the ORBX structure.  I'm aware of the basic structure, but there are newer files mixed with the old ones still that are present.

Thanks for your time

Well, add-on.xml based sceneries wont be listed in your scenery.cfg, that is why FTX Vector can not see them. If you use the Lorby-SI Addon Organizer, you can create a temporary scenery.cfg that allows FTX Vector to work and you could post this scenery.cfg here, then the add-on.xml based sceneries would be in.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Josh Koz
On 8/9/2019 at 4:54 PM, AnkH said:

Well, add-on.xml based sceneries wont be listed in your scenery.cfg, that is why FTX Vector can not see them.

The latest version of Global Vector configurator supports add-on.xml sceneries.

On 8/9/2019 at 3:17 PM, pilotskcx said:

Can you please layer the scenery cfg file correctly please.  I do not know your new structure.

Currently products installed into the simulator are layered as they were in FTX Central 3. If you've installed or migrated products into a library in Orbx Central they won't appear in your scenery.cfg. We are looking to support against other add-on.xml products in an upcoming update.

Hello pilotskcx, All,

Like everyone else I am having the same issues with the new OC 4.0.10. Scenery Library is all different now and a lot of my scenery is not displaying correctly. Never had this before.

I have been reading on forums and keeping an eye on things to see if a solution has been found, but still nothing.

Seems to be a lot of try this, try that, download this, update that, try this program.

I am not complaining here, but just stating a point. I love all my ORBX products and own them ALL. I will always support ORBX 110% buy buying your products.

I can see that many orbx users are having big issues with scenery insertion points after update to OC.

Just my 2 bobs worth.

Regards

Sam

Guest Josh Koz

Hi Sam,

We are currently working on a change which should address many of the scenery library and layering issues.

Hello Josh,

Thank you for your attention to this issue Josh for us all. It is very frustrating as my P3D 4.5 was running awesome with FTX3, updated to OC and now things are all wacky.

Will wait patiently with eager eyes.

cheers

Sam

Thanks for all the latest info. I have seen some posts in which there is a detailed picture of the Scenery Library. How is that taken. I am having scenery order problems and would like to be able to post. Thanks.

Sherm

Hello All,

This is my problem as you can clearly see in the pictures. Any solutions would be much appreciated. Orbx Weather now has multiple 1 x 6, 2x6 etc. A lot of my sceneries are not displaying correctly as well as elevation problems. Where did all my FS Dreamteam items go. Nightmare. No, they are not further down. They have been completely removed from scenery library.

Just baffled after central update.

Any help appreciated

orbx library.PNG

orbx weather extra.PNG

Archived