My sim behavior

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3D v4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Unable to fly in some areas

Hi

I'm posting here as I think is the new Orbx Central the culprit

I am able to fly "perfectly" fine in many areas but in others like LA is is simply impossible

I am sure is not the settings as I've have them for so long and I've flown in the area so many times. I can't understand what is going on.

But in this specific area LA my sim becomes miserable ( which didn't happen before) 

No third party add-ons here

This is what happens and gets me desperate

I appreciate any explanation, as I said it doesn't happen everywhere but mainly here and didn't happen before.

https://mega.nz/#!9glHEaBB!Xnr6IVPC8EDBH4eRFa_J1wrgb-NBYJTUgBjjTKNjgS4

Thanks

Carlos

Hello @Mitchell Williamson

I also would like to know if the behavior shown in this video when using Orbx Central won't happen again please.

Before Orbx Central I was able to fly in California smoothly with no problem at all, then I suffered this issue ( that also helped in me going back to FTX Central)

As I see the official announcement has been made I believe we will not be having this issues. Am I right?

Regards

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

I'm not sure what has caused that issue in your simulator. I haven't seen anyone else reporting that kind of issue.

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

As I see the official announcement has been made I believe we will not be having this issues. Am I right?

I can't guarantee you won't encounter issues, nor can I guarantee it'll all work fine. There are so many combinations of simulator setup, hardware, configuration, etc. Our team is working hard everyday to fix any issues that pop up though, and Orbx Central is only going to become more stable with time.

Hi Carlos, I have the latest version of Central, updated today, I think it’s 4.02.  As I type this I’m making a flight with Janet airlines out of LAX to KSAN and I’m getting around 30 frames.  I don’t understand why you had this problem.  I will attempt LOWI and NY later today.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Carlos, I have the latest version of Central, updated today, I think it’s 4.02.  As I type this I’m making a flight with Janet airlines out of LAX to KSAN and I’m getting around 30 frames.  I don’t understand why you had this problem.  I will attempt LOWI and NY later today.

Hi Jack

Thanks so much for your feedback. I do appreciate it.

Well, I am not sure if my version was 4.02. I just downloaded it at the very start when was announced in Beta, but I am really afraid of trying it again. Lots of Orbx airports worked perfectly fine but in some areas it was a nightmare as shown in the video. My plane even didn't obey. It took too long for it to respond to my commands shown in the video too.

I have Drzewiecki Design for New York  (city and airports) and I think you don't use third party staff, right? Also KSFO by Flightbeam etc

In LOWI I had the same issue as in the video, it was to seat to cry.

I have no idea of why this happened in my sim but I couldn't stand it. I was not able to fly in three days while downloading all again

Have you migrated every single Orbx product already? TENED and absolutely everything?

I fear so much a mess that I rather wait until the last days of FTX Central and to the day I see not a single post about Central

Thank you so much for your concern

Best regards,

Carlos

Archived