how to remove 3D lights

Hi

.i have installed the free LTFM scenery which said it needed Orbx libraries so as i dont have any orbx stuff i downloaded and installed the Libraries using FTX central , the airport looks good but ... to my shock i now have 3D lights at night whick looks great (no idea about FPS drop), it was a nice supprise as i was going to get Black Marble next month, i never knew they would be added ... is it normal or did i just get lucky? ... also if i ever wanted too ....how do i revert back to default? thanks  ....as i cant remove any thing via FTX central

Thanks

Rich

Untitled.jpg

Hi Rich, welcome to the forums

Sorry, there is no way to uninstall the 3D lights, they are part of the Global Iceland Demo, so you would need to uninstall it....your image above is the Orbx Libraries which do not have an uninstall feature because they are required for your scenery to work.

Capture.PNG

Hello,

installing the Orbx libraries adds files in many places and is not required for any except Orbx products.

If another developer has referenced Orbx libraries in their scenery then it is in breach of this notice.

LEGAL NOTICE: The Orbx Libraries (Orbxlibs) are licensed for use ONLY with Orbx products licensed by our customers. Whilst they are freely distributed on this site and our forums it is for the support of our own products only. It is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN to modify, use, call GUIDs, reference, extract or in anyway make use of Orbxlibs in any software project be it freeware, donation ware or payware. Any mis-use of Orbxlibs will invoke legal action.

There is no support for that type of abuse.

Archived