AU airport elevation mismatches & double buildings persist with Orbx Central

We all had seen some elevation errors and double buildings on the AU airports after the release of AUv2. I remember a long list of scenery correction files that @Nick Cooper had issued, and I think it was suggested that these corrections would be included automatically in the new Orbx Central Beta version.

So I started up the OC beta, and it offered me more than 15 "scenery updates". Looked good... . Then I ran the Vector AEC, fired up p3d and tried some of the airports I had seen errors before.

But the errors remain (see below). Did I make a mistake? Or will these corrections come in the official OC version 1.0 only?

YWOL Wollonggong

0RhSFm7.jpg

hL63wVD.jpg

YTYA Tyabb

FU4HM5x.jpg

S2OvOXj.jpg

DNpANfB.jpg

YMEN Essendon

u6uebD2.jpg

Once you update the airports via Orbx Central, you are required to select AUv2 in each of the airport Control Panels again. Have you done that?

Essendon remains unresolved at present as the motorway running alongside the airport will be quite complex to fix. There is no update for that airport yet but it will be sorted in due course.

1 hour ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Once you update the airports via Orbx Central, you are required to select AUv2 in each of the airport Control Panels again. Have you done that?

Oh, I did not!

Will do so and report the result here soon - thanks, Graham!

Edit: I have done it now (what a massive clickwork this is...). And tested at Wollonggong: Issues are fixed now. As expected, Tyabb and Essendon are not changed (yet).

I suppose the trouble is solved.

Archived