EGLC / EGTF error

Hi

Just bought EGLC. I update the libraries and TE GB South, then installed EGLC (Also verified the installed files more than once). However, I end up with an error both for EGLC and EGTF when starting the sim. I suspect a file is missing from the library. Attached is a screenshot in sim of the error, as well as the LOG file.

If you need anything else, please let me know. Thanks

Broken.PNG

Log.txt

Same here

0:04:30.520 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGLC_LondonCity/Earth nav data/+50+000/+51+000.dsf:
0:04:30.520 E/SCN: Unable to load object file: Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/Vehicles/Veh_Landrover01.obj                                    
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGLC_LondonCity/
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:675)
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Failed to open Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/Vehicles/Veh_Landrover01.obj                                    : the file cannot be opened.

0:04:30.520 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGTF_A_Fairoaks/Earth nav data/+50-010/+51-001.dsf:
0:04:30.520 E/SCN: Unable to load object file: Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/Vehicles/Veh_Landrover01.obj                                    
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:04:30.520 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGTF_A_Fairoaks/

Hi Greg - as previously said, I have already updated the library BEFORE installing the new TE South update and then followed by the new London City Airport.

But I'll give it another go and follow your link and report back.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, orbmoke said:

Hi Greg - as previously said, I have already updated the library BEFORE installing the new TE South update and then followed by the new London City Airport.

But I'll give it another go and follow your link and report back.

Cheers.

Sorry, I missed that bit.

I've just had a look - it looks there might be a corrupt file in the orbxlibs that needs fixing. The oject that is giving the error isn't being used at EGLC or EGTF and there's no visual impact. We'll get it sorted and get an update for the libs done ASAP. In the meantime, just ignore the error and enjoy!

Greg

2 minutes ago, Greg Jones said:

Sorry, I missed that bit.

I've just had a look - it looks there might be a corrupt file in the orbxlibs that needs fixing. The oject that is giving the error isn't being used at EGLC or EGTF and there's no visual impact. We'll get it sorted and get an update for the libs done ASAP. In the meantime, just ignore the error and enjoy!

Greg

That's ok Greg = I've just tried it again and no difference. The errors still are displayed.

Sincerely,

orbmoke.

5 hours ago, orbmoke said:

Yes, I did exactly the same as 'FlyingFella' above and get exactly the same two warning windows 'problem loading the scenery package' for both the new London City Airport scenery and Fairoaks airfield.

Same problem with EGLC

Archived