Oshkosh 50 Years EAA AirVenture 2019 Contribute

M110A2

My contribution to a long lasting annual event at KOSH: Wittman Regional in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States. To all the Pilots who fly in to this Big Event, this one is for you.

20190724071151_1.jpg

20190724071256_1.jpg

20190724071303_1.jpg

20190724071456_1.jpg

20190724073606_1.jpg

20190724075909_1.jpg

Had always dreamed of going and finally made it last year.  Worth every cent I spent.  

Antiques and home builts you'll never see anywhere else.  Got to put a rivet in the wing of a Vans

that they built in ONE WEEK!  Watched an F15 do over 600 mph down the runway!   Watched a C17 go backwards.

Go.

Bill

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Good ones Vince, I've never been there and would love to someday.  And can you imagine what it's like to own your own plane and participate in this?  It would be a dream come true.

I would be in my glory, anything to do with transportation in an event this big. From cars, trains, planes and boats transportation is cool. They had a working Beechcraft Starship in one of the videos. I'd love to get a good model of that.

13 hours ago, Bill2slo said:

Had always dreamed of going and finally made it last year.  Worth every cent I spent.  

Antiques and home builts you'll never see anywhere else.  Got to put a rivet in the wing of a Vans

that they built in ONE WEEK!  Watched an F15 do over 600 mph down the runway!   Watched a C17 go backwards.

Go.

Bill

I know that is right about getting your money's worth Bill.

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Where would you start to look.

This would be the ultimate event to visit.

Thanks for showing and wonderful imaged too.:)

I don't know Martyn, probably with memory cards for my camera for starters, it's a week long event. Stocking beer, bacon, booze, beef, chicken and charcoal would be next on the list. I'm not even there yet and I have a list going. Solar Power Storage Cells for charging my devices, It's a big event I could go on before I even arrive. Gotta grab you, Jack and the rest of the ORBX gang and make it worth our while. Plan a year in advance, let me know when your free to go.

Archived