Help with Sumburg

I have finally got all my settings right for Prepar3d V4.5 and it's running like a dream,with one exception, Sumburg in the Shetlands.. I have tried reinstalling,  and I have verified the files each time, all to no avail, all I can get is a bright white screen each time with a couple of lines on it.. any pointers?? It's driving me nuts

Hi Teecee, does sound a bit strange. Have you got Scotland installed or what else

in that neck of the woods? To me it would appear to be more of download- install

issue. Then again I'm a silly old bugger so what would I know.

Did you let Central handle the download and install? if not I would suggest that 

you uninstall and go through the download and install through Central and see

if that does the trick. Just a thought Teecee, have you tried loading with a stock

aircraft and not an import?

Kevin

Thanks for the input Kevin. I did the install and reinstall using central, both Sumburg and Scotland and verified each time,, If I start at another airport I get a system crash when I try to move to Sumburg, and if I start at Sumburg I get a frozen bright screen. Terry.

It has got me stumped at this stage Teecee, perhaps a whiskey or two seeing that

you are in the area may help:wacko: I will give it more thought but I am sure that the brains

trust will be along with a few cracking ideas before long. One thing is for sure. It can be

fixed, all we have to do is figure out how.

Kevin

Archived