Please post some post install HD Buildings in captures..

I have bought the product and have installed, and yes...have my textures set to 4K...but I don't see any visual improvement and certainly not any of the building textures and facades that were in the teaser product photos...so please...post your product installed screen shots that feature any HD 'autogen' improvement, please...and state where this improvement in the building textures was...

Hello,

seven topics now.

is there a reason why you cannot post a screen shot of your own?

We are here to offer support

1. you may not be seeing the intended textures if your installation did not go well.

2. pestering other customers in six different topics will not help you resolve your problem, if indeed you have one.

3. please take a screen shot of the autogen textures that you are now seeing, state exactly where it is and we will make a comparison with what should be there.

25 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

seven topic now.

is there a reason why you cannot post a screen shot of your own?

We are here to offer support

1. you may not be seeing the intended textures if your installation did not go well.

2. pestering other customers in six different topics will not help you resolve your problem, if indeed you have one.

3. please take a screen shot of the autogen textures that you are now seeing, state exactly where it is and we will make a comparison with what should be there.

2019-7-1-4-17-22-844.jpg

2019-7-1-4-17-29-795.jpg

2019-7-1-4-17-43-844.jpg

2019-7-1-4-17-7-830.jpg

2019-7-1-4-18-10-346.jpg

2019-7-1-4-18-2-288.jpg

2019-7-1-4-18-24-425.jpg

Detroit, Michigan Nick.  Is this HD Buildings 4K output?

I've only just installed HD Buildings myself, so I'm happy to do some exploring for you. Just a couple with SLEW information showing would help me to replicate *exactly* the locations you're interested in seeing. Also - time of day, season and weather could help, as that could affect things as far as shadowing etc. are concerned.

P.S. Sadly I can no longer do any "before" comparisons! ;)

36 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

I've only just installed HD Buildings myself, so I'm happy to do some exploring for you. Just a couple with SLEW information showing would help me to replicate *exactly* the locations you're interested in seeing. Also - time of day, season and weather could help, as that could affect things as far as shadowing etc. are concerned.

P.S. Sadly I can no longer do any "before" comparisons! ;)

Thank you very much for your response.  If you could just take a tour around the Detroit Downtown area..., along the water line, and then head out following I-94 W, and take some building snaps along the interstate corridor, would be great. Thanks again!

PNW

I've never been to Detroit - either in P3D or RL, so I've no idea what to expect! Anyway - I went downtown the followed I-94 westwards until I got back to the airport. I pasted the location info in the top left, so you can set the shots up if you wish. I hope these help!

detroit-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

detroit-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

detroit-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

detroit-04-1350.jpg?dl=1

detroit-05-1350.jpg?dl=1

detroit-06-1350.jpg?dl=1

detroit-07-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

Archived