P3D v4 Incorrect Overpass Near Banff Airport

Good evening,

Sorry, Just realized I posed this in FSX instead of P3D.

I notice this this afternoon. There appears to be an overpass built near the town of Banff and it's airport (CYBA). Can't remember if I have seen it before, but I know in real life it shouldn't be there.

NFpCoI6.jpg

I am running North America OLC as well as Northern Rocky Mountains. Has anyone else seen this?

Cheers.

colin

Hi Colin

Not sure what else you may have installed for that area, but it is different than mine, and I do not see the overpass that you do. The trees in your screenshot also look very different as you can see, do you have the “Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation” option in the P3D settings Options/World unchecked? 

Maybe if you can provide the coordinates from the Shift+Z keys, we could compare even closer...

CYBA.PNG

Hello Doug,

I was driving that highway a couple weeks ago and really don't remember seeing any overpasses - except for wildlife closer to Lake Louise.

njr6O8G.jpg

I turned off the autogen as suggested and included coordinates. Along with ORBX I have the CA3W package from Simaddons. It has a different version of the Banff airfield, but didn't think it would affect scenery that far away from the runway.

I'm also still getting the black boxed around some of my waterways. I've turned off the winter effects with Vector, but it didn't seem to help.

Thanks,

colin

Good evening Nick,

I incorrectly installed a tahiti scenery from fligthscene that added 3 files all with the same name. Any time I try to rename or move or turn a scenery off I get a messaging warning me that there are 2 errors in the scenery config and do I really want to continue. If P3D allows me, I'll try to delete the tahiti scenery and then turn off the scenery from Simaddons.

Thanks.

Archived