TE Washington

jlsaghaa

Hi

Just a question about KSEA : i've made a new install of TE Washington and at KSEA i have no building .... is that normal ?

KBFI is ok and all the autogen seems to be ok everyhere except at KSEA ....

Best regards

Hi Guys -

Could you please attach a copy of your scenery_packs.ini file located in the “Custom Scenery” folder of your XP11 installation?

That will hopefully give us a clue...often the order of the entries in that files causes things to disappear in strange ways.

Thanks,

Steve

29 minutes ago, Steve Colbert said:

Hi Guys -

Could you please attach a copy of your scenery_packs.ini file located in the “Custom Scenery” folder of your XP11 installation?

That will hopefully give us a clue...often the order of the entries in that files causes things to disappear in strange ways.

Thanks,

Steve

I will do that as soon as possible ! I don’t have the demo scenery neither other addon.

19 minutes ago, jlsaghaa said:

I will do that as soon as possible ! I don’t have the demo scenery neither other addon.

Sounds good...I’m sure we’ll get it back...I’ve experienced all sorts of missing things with my own XP11 installation and it’s almost always been a case of scenery.ini order though a few times a custom mesh will wipe things out.

Steve

36 minutes ago, tatankamani said:

Hi Steve,

thank you for mentioning the "scenery_packs.ini" file.  Some time ago, I , "DISABLED" the KSEA demo scenery. It was solely my fault.

Thank you again.

You’re welcome!

Glad you got it sorted and you live in a beautiful country BTW...I just visited Austria (Salzburg) for the first time about a month ago.

Enjoy TE Washington!

Steve

1 hour ago, jlsaghaa said:

So Back at home Steve.

Please find attached the Scenery_packs file. Seems to have a demo area but below TE Washington.

Best regards

scenery_packs.ini 2.62 kB · 3 downloads

I have taken your scenery_packs.ini and arranged it as it should be. Please make sure you insert it into your Custom Scenery folder having deleted the one currently in there.

scenery_packs.ini

Thanks @jjaycee1

it seems to do the job. :)

I'm going to have to try to understand how it works! I have to admit that compared to P3D I understand a little less the logic .

In any case, I understand that you shouldn't let Xplane do it without taking a look at it. :huh:

Again thanks for your help !

1 hour ago, jlsaghaa said:

Thanks @jjaycee1

it seems to do the job. :)

I'm going to have to try to understand how it works! I have to admit that compared to P3D I understand a little less the logic .

In any case, I understand that you shouldn't let Xplane do it without taking a look at it. :huh:

Again thanks for your help !

Nice work thank you for your assist @jjaycee1!

@jlsaghaa it does take a little experience and sometimes scenery installations will re-sort your scenery.ini in unexpected ways - I keep a working copy elsewhere just for reference of the correct order of things, just in case!

Steve

Archived