Being the first to land somewhere ?

dominique

I've just flown a nice flight from Porcupine Creek to Bettles along  the Koyukuk river in North Aalska. Weather was nice and clear with a Xwind strong enough to offerr a mild challenge, the landscape modeled by OpenLC NA, Vector and the Pilot's mesh lovely.

Landing my Texan in Betlles.i  I wondered whether I was not the first simmer to land there, maybe not ever but for a long time. 

Don't you have the weird feeling, sometimes that you are the first to land somewhere ?

I did  have a weird feeling when I landed in a field because I ran out of fuel, guess I was the first simmer ever to land there.

Not sure how many simmers have landed in YNWN  (Newman) in the remote mining area of Western Australia.

Cheers

Ken

9 hours ago, Ken Terry said:

I did  have a weird feeling when I landed in a field because I ran out of fuel, guess I was the first simmer ever to land there.

Not sure how many simmers have landed in YNWN  (Newman) in the remote mining area of Western Australia.

Cheers

Ken

Gotta try YNWN, thanks for the headup  !

Today Chandalair Lake on the 67° parallel. Didn't see any wheel tracks, oil stain or crushed Coke can. I was the first to land :)

5 hours ago, teecee said:

Me for one..was a favorite of mine until recently but it's broke now..hanging out for aus2 to see what has  been done there..Terry.

AU2 is out Terry , DL at your leisure . :):D

John

Yep! got it, but having probs with my system..also bought Prepar3d v4.5 yesterday but again..system probs..Dieter is going to come in to my system today and see what he can do..Thanks Dieter.. Terry.

PS still have v3.4 of course, so not entirely without a sim..

Archived