Finally -PNW

alan2

Been a long D/L and defrag but finally I made it. Im running default clouds and sea at the moment so be easy on me, although they look a little better than I remember-hdr?.

Took off from Friday harbour on full tanks and went for it ....  Truely an acheivement Team..fantastic ,many many thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks gents,  it seems to me that where ever you go in PNW it is worthy of a screen shot !  an amazing place.

No worries  pmanh...hell, I'll just call ya pea for short .  When I find out where that place is. Dont be scared when you see me , Im just running in my new Dauntless dive bomber  ;D

Hey Alan, you left your hood open mate, you aren't in the bloody outback any more, you will catch your death of cold!  ;D

Welcome (finally) to PNW mate, its so good up here, I don't know if I'll be able to find my way back to Oz!  ;)

Hey Alan, you left your hood open mate, you aren't in the bloody outback any more, you will catch your death of cold!  ;D

Welcome (finally) to PNW mate, its so good up here, I don't know if I'll be able to find my way back to Oz!  ;)

Dale you took the words out of my mouth.

Glad the long wait is over Alan, happy for you. :)

Thanks gents,  it seems to me that where ever you go in PNW it is worthy of a screen shot !  an amazing place.

No worries  pmanh...hell, I'll just call ya pea for short .  When I find out where that place is. Dont be scared when you see me , Im just running in my new Dauntless dive bomber  ;D

I'll be sure to head for the basement when I hear an old radial overhead!  :o

Just across from Puget Sound on the Kitsap Peninsula is where Port Orchard is. Just north across the inlet is Bremerton where an aircraft carrier is parked at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.

Archived