Elevation issue Damyns Hall

Hi all,

now I have the Damyns Hall EGML scenery installed and I have an elevation issue here. Cannot find any relevant file in \scenery\world\scenery or so.

Looks like this, there is not only the deepening  but there is also a grass plane hovering over it on the left side.

This all cannot be seen flying above the airport. 

662676108_elevationDamynsHall.thumb.jpg.cfdb61022092537ef6fe4f2da17738b9.jpg

Cheers

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem as described by andiflyit. I searched and tried all kinds of things for many days (e.g. de- and re-installs of the EGML scenery). Lucky I found this thread today. Thanks to Doug. 

The reason I got into this trouble was because I changed various settings in Prepar3D v4, among it the mesh resolution, in a try to get rid of some stuttering video effects. At the moment I changed these settings I did not realise/remember what (unwanted) effect it had for the sceneries mentioned.

It would be very helpful if ORBX would add a remark/warning about this in the User Guide of EGML (and other airport sceneries that have the same altitude anomalies when not setting the value for "mesh resolution" as advised in the User Guide. I had also the chosen aircraft floating aloft at EGPB (Sumburgh airport). Also this was solved by changing the value of mesh resulotion to the advised value.

Archived