As a mechanic I have worked on that kind of plane

Benny

Yep, proudly made In Canada. I am also a pilot but I am more a airplane mechanic than anything else.

So I stumble on that nice video, nothing special , just remind me that the plane we built are flying all over the world.

I also want to mention the professionalism of pilot all over the world, no matter which country.

I am retired as a mechanic but I feel a bit sad loosing the C-Series and maybe soon the CRJ line (yep), if you ever fly on a airbus 220 remember that it was created in Canada. We don't make cars at all but we built pretty good airplanes, and we are only 33 millions peoples.

Cheers, Ben

5 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Heck Ben, when it comes to aircraft, you Canucks

So nice to see you back... I love, coming from YOU, the Canucks words, BUT JUST YOU, ha ha ha

Just now, Benny said:

So nice to see you back... I love, coming from YOU, the Canucks words, BUT JUST YOU, ha ha ha

You know I have the utmost respect for my Canadian brothers and sisters Ben :) I've fought side by side with them on too many occasions to not appreciate my fellow Northern North Americans....besides, I am a huge Ice Hockey fan to boot! :D

On 4/26/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sniper31 said:

I've fought side by side with them on too many occasions to not appreciate my fellow Northern North Americans

All my family was in the military, I took another path, Lost some family in it. In WW2. I know you are proud of your life and protecting your country.

I have a lot of respect for people like you.

Ok enough of that now :D

Tell me some good joke, ha  ha ha

Archived