GB True Earth autogen is not good.

Quiana

All the scenery is really fantastic but the autogen is too bad. Strange red and brown squares floating on the green, a lot of 2D buildings and many confusing things I can't say they are buildings. I hope Orbx corrects all this bugs very soon, as we all know they are masters when it comes to create autogen.

2 hours ago, Quiana said:

All the scenery is really fantastic but the autogen is too bad. Strange red and brown squares floating on the green, a lot of 2D buildings and many confusing things I can't say they are buildings. I hope Orbx corrects all this bugs very soon, as we all know they are masters when it comes to create autogen.

I do not have any addons installed except for Reshade, but I tried without it and nothing changed.Cessna_172SP_7.thumb.png.3397adcab73d5bab901be20e9f1e162d.png

Cessna_172SP_8.png

52 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

It is not possible to place every house and building but please check that your Number of world objects slider is at full right.

Hello Nick, Thanks for your reply. Sorry but there is not any slider that allows me to increase the number of objects in Orbx scenery. But this is not the problem, as you can see I am talking about bad texture that are affecting all the autogen in GB true earth and I am a bit disappointed. So I hope they correct those bad things very soon. Ciao!

4 minutes ago, Quiana said:

Hello Nick, Thanks for your reply. Sorry but there is not any slider that allows me to increase the number of objects in Orbx scenery. But this is not the problem, as you can see I am talking about bad texture that are affecting all the autogen in GB true earth and I am a bit disappointed. So I hope they correct those bad things very soon. Ciao!

The slider is in the X-Plane graphics settings tab, not OrbX, it's on the right at the top.

Archived