p3d v4.4 blurry scenery

so i have the orbx base global, vector, openlc europe, trees, latest libraries even with max settings settings the scenery looks slightly blurry and nothing like whats advertised on the great britain south screenshots

blur 1.PNG

blur 2.PNG

orbx gbs.PNG

@Doug Sawatzky hello, thanks for the reply. i have checked for those settings and they appear to already be enabled, what else should i do??? i want it to look like how its advertised otherwise this is false advertisment. the above airport was EGBB.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

perhaps you can try to replicate one of the product screen shots.

You might also disable the dynamic 3D autogen vegetation.

okay so i have disabled dynamic 3D but how can i replicate the photos if i dont know those locations??

2 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Please take a similar sort of screen shot, a panoramic view, rather than a small section of runway

or a close up of the ground.

okay, another problem is if i load into EGLL the sim takes so long to load then once it reaches 100% complete, it receieves an error and crashes at egll only, others have had this issue at egll

31 minutes ago, JoshS99 said:

okay, another problem is if i load into EGLL the sim takes so long to load then once it reaches 100% complete, it receieves an error and crashes at egll only, others have had this issue at egll

Okay so I couldn’t screenshot because my gpu crashed, gonna reset my cfg but by the looks of it, 3d vegetation was to blame so thank you. Egll stillness crashes 

and never mind, issue still occurs, still looks trash and performance is horrible even when i try and limit my fps down, my system is more than capable, i5 7600k 4.8ghz 4 cores, 4.7ghz cache, 2x8gb 3600 c16d. evga gtx 1080 ftw acx 3.0 and a kc1000 480gb nvme m.2. i want my money back because both performance and quality is awful, if the quality was amazing and so low fps i would understand but the quality is way below advertised and performance is just trash. @Nick Cooper

1 minute ago, Nick Cooper said:

Have you considered that there may be a problem with your PC hardware?

Here is the product at work on a customer's PC.

my hardware is absolutely fine thank you very much, im using a intel cpu with a higher ipc for better clocks (so good for fps basically) and my gpu is 2 models higher with more vram, hardware is fine.

Archived