XP11 TE GB North issues at EGPG

Hello

First, Orbx are doing a fantastic job across all the sims. While I got most of the stuff for p3d, I've recently aquired the TE GB stuff for XP. This is a screenshot from TE GB North located at EGPG, Cumbernauld airport. The runway and "ortho runway" doesnt seem to align together. Also there are some more issues like aircrafts (Cessnas? :D) on the ortho as you can see and the big hangar doesnt seemed aligned either. How can I fix this? If I find more airports with similar issues are there a general solution on how to fix this? From what I've seen so far from the TE GB regions I got, most things are fine so I think my downloads and installs have been completed fully without errors (or maybe Im wrong?).

Thanks once again Orbx for all your effort and work! :)

Cessna_172SP_38.png

9 hours ago, futurebreadmachine said:

Alright, I see, I have no skills in WED Im afraid, oh well. Thanks for letting me know :) 

No need to use WED yourself. Here is a link to a freeware version (non Gateway/default) that addresses the issue you are referring to. Not perfect, but much better than 2 runways. I also don't know how realistic it is compared to real life. but at least you have now got a choice.

Here is a pic of what the new addon looks like:

OOPS, forgot the link!!!: http://www.pterosaur.org.uk/Xplane10/Scotland/Scotland.html

EBor71n.jpg

On 4/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, jjaycee1 said:

No need to use WED yourself. Here is a link to a freeware version (non Gateway/default) that addresses the issue you are referring to. Not perfect, but much better than 2 runways. I also don't know how realistic it is compared to real life. but at least you have now got a choice.

Here is a pic of what the new addon looks like:

OOPS, forgot the link!!!: http://www.pterosaur.org.uk/Xplane10/Scotland/Scotland.html

EBor71n.jpg

Hi jjaycee

The rendition of Cumbernauld is reasonably accurate as this photo of the real life one shows apart from the long building at the back of hangers and a few aircraft

Kind regards

Ian S

cumbernauld.jpg

Archived