Lost EGFF when switching P3D types.

Hi Orbx,

I switched my P3D from the Professional Version to the Academic version and almost all of the Orbx files transferred great using the verify button, with the exception of one. The one airport is EGFF Cardiff.  I know I had this installed in FSX and now P3D. In FTX Central, it reads, "Update Product" at the top and when I press that button or the Verify button, it tells me I don't have a license. Did I bugger something in switching my P3Dv4 types? I'm just curious if this has happened before. I don't have any problem buying it again, I'm just trying to figure out why this happend.

Best regards,

Ken

Yes, but if you uninstall it, you will not be able to reinstall it individually. In the morning when I am in front of my FS PC, I will test and confirm that if EU Wales is uninstalled, EGFF will hopefully be available for reinstall, then I will reinstall EU Wales and be back to not knowing the difference. :)

Hello,

EGFF for FSX and P3D is and always was a part of EU Wales.

It is only visible in FTX Central because it has a control panel that needs FTX Central to work.

There is therefore no licence for EGFF on its own.

There is no update either, the latest version is FTX EU EGFF CARDIFF INTL V1.10 - JUNE 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived