- Upload COMPLETED -- Step 2 in effect now!!

John Venema

Update: We have our first green! (Successful download of ZIP, extraction, installation, checkflight).

Waiting on two more greens and then Jay's SSH transfer across the CDN and we flick the switch for prepays to begin downloading.

Could you humor me, and explain what that means (just curious) - I am interested what CDN means and SSH and the other terms...

I'm a little outdated....!  Thanks...lol

Yep great news.

@ John: What the heck am I supposed to do now John? All paid for and no PC to install it on! (Long story, but it went out the window)

Can I give it away to someone? Is it all right to download it on my Mac, burn it to a disc and send it to a buddy I flew with? Or can I just wait until I get a new PC (that could be MONTHS though)?

Seems a shame to waste more money and get nothing out of it.

Tony

Can I give it away to someone? Is it all right to download it on my Mac, burn it to a disc and send it to a buddy I flew with? Or can I just wait until I get a new PC (that could be MONTHS though)?

Seems a shame to waste more money and get nothing out of it.

Of course you can wait, nothing is wasted. It'll be ready and waiting for you once you got a new computer. Just hang in there. ;)

Archived