Fiddler's Ferry Power Station Cooling towers

Crom UK

Whilst overflying the river Mersey towards Warrington today I noticed an issue with the cooling towers at the Fiddler's Ferry Power Station.  Anyone get the same?  There should be two lots of four towers which there is, but each tower has another one overlapping it.

ByYhswi.jpg

• 2 months later...

3 hours ago, tonywob said:

Is anyone using my EGGP Liverpool John Lennon airport from x-plane.org with this? This one also adds the same cooling towers and causes duplicates as I didn't add exclusions to the original airport when I made it a few years ago

Yes I am. 

I raised my concern after the original release of TE GB Central.  Overflying Fiddler's Ferry Power Station since the release of SP1 I cannot see duplicated Cooling towers. 

Which is probably why when loading that airport in Overlay Editor I could not see any objects at Fiddlers Ferry Power station, but there were a number of other objects around the region (which surprised me as I assumed that your airport was just that the airport) including one of the Runcorn bridges. 

And I seem to recall someone posting elsewhere on this forum that he could see a duplicate bridge at Runcorn which would explain that.

I have deleted the Runcorn bridge from your EGGP region scenery I now need to review the rest of the region to delete any other duplicates but as I'd not noticed them before it is not urgent.

Hi Crom UK

It was me who made the point about the bridge. I was refering to the big new road bridge though, not the old one in Runcorn town. The new one appears to have been drawn twice, and just slightly off set. In truth unless you knew it only had three towers you would not necessarily  think it was wrong.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I've updated to Central 1.1.1 and still having issues with the duplicate wind farms and cooling towers in the Ince/Fiddlers Ferry area by Liverpool Airport.

I don't have any EGGP airports installed except the default one. I've included some screenshots and my scenery ini incase someone can spot something?

Was this fixed or is it an outstanding issue?

Thanks

CirrusSF50 - 2019-09-28 09.17.57.png

CirrusSF50 - 2019-09-28 09.17.44.png

scenery_packs.ini

Archived