EGFD, Llanbedr to EGCW, Welshpool part 2

Jack Sawyer

7 minutes ago, BradB said:

Excellent shots Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I just made a delightful flight in the UK with XP and it was for once very nice.  So I'm fixin' to buy that TBM 900.  Also took a BUNCH of screenshots so I can create my first Fred and Sam comic in X-Plane.

Just now, Steve Colbert said:

Wonderful shots, Jack!

I made the move to XP11 and love it, especially with TE GB.

Steve

Thanks Steve!  I’m keeping both as they both have strengths and weaknesses and besides, I have everything Orbx makes for both sims.  But I have to say that this True Earth is breathtakingly real!

P3D or X-Plane ?  The future looks bright, any way you sim it, Jack.  Great shots ! 

They say XP has very realistic aircraft handling effects which make landings (and bridges  >:D )  a bit more challenging.

9 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

P3D or X-Plane ?  The future looks bright, any way you sim it, Jack.  Great shots ! 

They say XP has very realistic aircraft handling effects which make landings (and bridges  >:D )  a bit more challenging.

Thanks MZ!  This is XP.  I find the handling to be a little ridiculous at times, the planes tend to slip all over during taxi and landing, almost like they're on wax or ice.  But once airborne they're to me anyway, the same as P3D.

Archived