Turbo Arrow from Barton to Manchester part 3

Jack Sawyer

More still...

LdNggJW.jpg

fSK7JPn.jpg

V7Ud5P8.jpg

XdDI8Fg.jpg

Ok, I LOVE this plane, it even has circuit breakers that will trip.  But one problem, as far as I know no way to fix what happened.  I tried all the pertinent breakers but my ADI was stuck after going inverted.  Yet I had good vacuum.  I am going to have to read the manual, going inverted should not make the ADI stuck at an angle like this, and it does move in pitch and roll but it's stuck in this banked position.

jyuvhL3.jpg

YLpTgHb.jpg

K1ERmLj.jpg

veoWN7f.jpg

zhP50hP.jpg

So I had to fly to Manchester with a goofed up ADI

1wZohqt.jpg

V3oZnCi.jpg

10 minutes ago, BradB said:

The prim and proper Brits have never seen the likes of you Sir Jack , maybe go buzz Buckingham Palace for good measure . :(:rolleyes::o:lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  As usual, they actually paid my expenses to go there and perform, I'm a legend in my own mind, oh wait! :wacko:

2 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

showing off again and you broke the plane :rollmyeyes:, fine shots and yes it is a very immersive plane,  perfect for VFR

Thanks Ken, and I wish I knew how to fix it.  When I released it it was ok.  But I find it interesting that it breaks like this, we were taught to never troubleshoot in the air but resetting a few breakers is ok in my book.  Problem is none of them could reset the ADI.

Archived