True Netherlands / South England

Hi,

I have problems with the new scenery's.

If I fly e.g. to england in FL 340 I have 40frames and my Sim stuttered. The frame is between 40fr an 5 fr and my sims stopped and reload. So i can not fly. The normal scenery's works perfect.

Do you have an idea what I can do?

Best Michael 

Hello,

autoconfiguration is a Vector function and has nothing to do with what you are seeing.

Can you provide your PC specifications please, your screen shots show

that your simulator cannot keep up with what you are asking it to do.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

autoconfiguration is a Vector function and has nothing to do with what you are seeing.

Can you provide your PC specifications please, your screen shots show

that your simulator cannot keep up with what you are asking it to do.

image.png.dcfba0a87e412d29d1232c40067b6c04.png

You can't fly that fast and that low. Your system won't handle it. The CPU speed is not adequate to allow for the textures to be drawn and updated and that's what is causing the blurry scenery. As Nick says, slow down and lock the frame rate.

• 2 months later...
On 3/9/2019 at 2:52 AM, Triplane said:

You can't fly that fast and that low. Your system won't handle it. The CPU speed is not adequate to allow for the textures to be drawn and updated and that's what is causing the blurry scenery. As Nick says, slow down and lock the frame rate.

Slow down ??
Frame rate set to 24

14 hours ago, michaelsimmonite said:

anything over about 100kts is too fast.

Yep, this is my experience too. In other words, the True Earth-technology isn't suitable for simmers that prefer airliners or fast aircraft. Flying into Schiphol with a widebody just isn't possible without serious lag, loss of sound or even CTD. And an approach and landing with the Queen of the Skies at 90 kts just won't work, I fear...

I suggest Orbx add this fact to the TE product pages. I would never have bought TE Netherlands if I knew it had this particular behaviour in P3D.

I guess the X-Plane-versions don't have a similar problem as the Ortho textures there are in a different format which actually boasts FPS instead of depleting it. That's my own experience after doing Iceland and Germany photo-real scenery.

• 5 months later...
On 6/10/2019 at 11:27 AM, parsec71 said:

I suggest Orbx add this fact to the TE product pages. I would never have bought TE Netherlands if I knew it had this particular behaviour in P3D.

I wouldn´t have bought it if I knew. It is not possible to go to Schiphol any longer.

Archived