KSUN Parking

Surg

Was wondering if someone could confirm that KSUN only has 4 parking options (N, S, S Helipad, and SE), is that correct? Had a terrain issue (that's now corrected) the second time I loaded up this airport and noticed only those parking options.  I ask as Little Navmap shows 41 parking spaces at KSUN (as well as the fuel), but saw a previous article on this and am now a tad confused.

Anyways, just wanted to confirm that this is correct and that I don't have another issue with this gorgeous airport. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Surg said:

Was wondering if someone could confirm that KSUN only has 4 parking options (N, S, S Helipad, and SE), is that correct? Had a terrain issue (that's now corrected) the second time I loaded up this airport and noticed only those parking options.  I ask as Little Navmap shows 41 parking spaces at KSUN (as well as the fuel), but saw a previous article on this and am now a tad confused.

Anyways, just wanted to confirm that this is correct and that I don't have another issue with this gorgeous airport. Thanks!

Hi

This is correct, there is nothing wrong with your install...my guess for the reason being because of the sloped runways and different elevations at the airport, but lets ask @Greg Jones.

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

This is correct, there is nothing wrong with your install...my guess for the reason being because of the sloped runways and different elevations at the airport, but lets ask @Greg Jones.

Doug,

Thanks for the reply! If I'd read that previous post correctly, that was my assumption as well (re sloped runways, etc) but just wanted to make sure. Been having some issues with a few Orbx airports in the past few days for some reason and have got them all back in good order after having massive elevation issues (only changes I'd made was use FSDT Live Update (I only have gsx...none of their add-on airports), removed the Rex Textures for the runways (nasty texture side effect on the taxiways at KSFF in the winter time) and installed a payware KPDX airport).

Anyways, the "parking issue" at KSUN was the last on my list to inquire about. Thanks for letting me know! Greatly appreciate it! :) 

Surg

Archived