TE-UK P3D conflict with UK2000 airports

kevinfirth

It appears that True Earth is causing problems with UK2000 airport jetways. 

I've tested this with TE active and inactive, this being the only scenery.cfg difference.  There were no other variables involved.  All UK2000 scenery folders were above Orbx in the scenery,cfg.  I am aware I am not the only person seeing this.

Specifically the folder FTX_EU_!GBS_06_CVX causes the UK2000 jetways not to appear.

Can I ask if this was identified in beta and if there is a known fix please?  If not, I'll spend a bit more time identifying the specific file in the folder causing the problem...

Cheers K

21 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

no and no.

Hi Nick, it appears that the file 1_excl_FTX_EU_GBS_default_objects_and_effects.BGL is causing jetway removal at UK2000 airports, despite being lower in the scenery.cfg?

Not sure why that would be..  Cheers K

11 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

I have asked the developer.

Thanks Nick, much appreciated.  I assume that file may be a scenery wide default object exclude?  It would be worth knowing what effects turning it off might have apart from on jetways :)

Unshameful bump for being ignored.

After installing TE GB South for P3d, it removed all of the jetways from Uk2000's Heathrow. As has been previously mentioned in this post, the issue has been fixed. Could we please get the fixed file to replace the conflicting one?

Regards

j10p40l.jpg

Archived