XP in a great disadvantage in Community Screenshots

Jon Clarke

Orbx has only to date produced a few XP addons and therefore the rules of the Community Screenshots forum are very restricted for XP users. The screenies must include an Orbx product. I must admit though that some seem to highlight the  "new"plane more than the Orbx scenery;)

P3D has a Global product which covers the whole world (FTX Global) and in addition has 3 LCs covering 3 continents, and in theory therefore allows a user to post a screenshot from anywhere in the world. XP users are currently  restricted to GB(TE) Broome or Meigs area.

So would Orbx consider a Global addon, so that I/we can post some fantastic screenshots from around the world? Maybe something like Global Trees if an equivalent FTX Global is not feasible. As long as there was a tree in pic the rules would be adhered to:D

Hi jjaycee1,

I see your point, the XP catalogue is slowly growing, we currently have Five destinations in NA, Thirteen in EU and One in Oceana, I think there is enough there at the moment to keep the screenshots coming :) I am unable to comment on Trees or a Global product because I do not actually know if that is being done or looked at.

41 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Orbx has only to date produced a few XP addons and therefore the rules of the Community Screenshots forum are very restricted for XP users. The screenies must include an Orbx product. I must admit though that some seem to highlight the  "new"plane more than the Orbx scenery;)

P3D has a Global product which covers the whole world (FTX Global) and in addition has 3 LCs covering 3 continents, and in theory therefore allows a user to post a screenshot from anywhere in the world. XP users are currently  restricted to GB(TE) Broome or Meigs area.

So would Orbx consider a Global addon, so that I/we can post some fantastic screenshots from around the world? Maybe something like Global Trees if an equivalent FTX Global is not feasible. As long as there was a tree in pic the rules would be adhered to:D

JV just mentioned this week that a XP Global was in the works but it was probably going to be released this Fall at the earliest .

Cheers

John

When you look at the product page there are quite a few XP11 Sceneries and airfields present, including

Europe,

TrueEarth GB South, TrueEarth GB Central and TrueEarth GB North .

EGCB Barton, EGFF Cardiff, EGHI Southampton, EGHR Chitchester, EGKA Shoreham,  EGML Damyns Hall, EGSG Stapleford, EGTF Fairoakes, EGTR Elstree and more to come.

North America.

2B2 Plum island. KACK Nantuckit, KCGX Merrill C, KVUO Pearson Field, USMV Monument Valley,

Australia,

YBRM Broome.

Also some freeware airfields are available.

There will be more coming along soon I imagine,

cheers

Iain

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

When you look at the product page there are quite a few XP11 Sceneries and airfields present, including

Europe,

TrueEarth GB South, TrueEarth GB Central and TrueEarth GB North .

EGCB Barton, EGFF Cardiff, EGHI Southampton, EGHR Chitchester, EGKA Shoreham,  EGML Damyns Hall, EGSG Stapleford, EGTF Fairoakes, EGTR Elstree and more to come.

North America.

2B2 Plum island. KACK Nantuckit, KCGX Merrill C, KVUO Pearson Field, USMV Monument Valley,

Australia,

YBRM Broome.

Also some freeware airfields are available.

There will be more coming along soon I imagine,

cheers

Iain

Hi Iai. I agree that there several and all those in your heading of Europe are all TEGB related. So I feel i covered all the bases except for a couple of US ones.

Anyway i am about to post some shots of Norway, Orbx freeware ENOV so that I comply to the rules.:)

Archived