Freeware

Thanks Nick.

I will be installing products soon. (already purchased). I, in doing some research have seen your posts. Tell me, Do you have any further thoughts about the compatibility of the FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation FTX with the Orbit (Global) (Vector) (England) (Ireland) (North America) (Both California's) 9 in all + freeware. I had already ordered it, so it is on the way from your side of the pond. So if there is any issues, I will have to deal with it at the time.                     Thanks again Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for using this thread but I too have recently purchased FTX Global, Vectors and LC NA in the recent discount sale and want to install the freeware Global Airports as well as other free stuff from Orbx like the lights configurator.  However I am having problems downloading them.  I keep getting this error: "You don't have a License for this Product in your Orbx account" and something to do with FSS transfer.  Why am I getting this error?

Also, I tried to download them manually but keep getting this security encryption certificate errors with either web browsers from Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.  See below:

Google Chrome

push.cdn.orbxdirect.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to push.cdn.orbxdirect.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be push.cdn.orbxdirect.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit push.cdn.orbxdirect.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Microsoft Edge

The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.

Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Because this site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security, you can’t continue to this site at this time.

Hello,

I have no idea why you are seeing those messages.

I can log on and use the Orbx Site in Firefox and Edge.

Chrome doesn't work in my Windows version.

All freeware products must first be added to the Orbx Direct account before

they can be installed with FTX Central.

Thanks Nick!, much appreciate the reply.  I will try out another browser.  I understand regarding the freeware having to be added.  Thanks again!.  

PS:  I don't know how I flew without the The Orbx FTX Global products for so long!...God the sim looks so much better with Orbx! It's like a new sim!!

Thanks!

• 11 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 8:36 PM, Stewart Hobson said:

Welcome to Orbx world!  :)

Thank you for your welcome.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier.

The sim is something I do most in winter.

After starting a couple of months ago, I ran into situations which although time consuming I had to correct.

Just saw your message today!

1 hour ago, Freebird 1980 said:

Thank you for your welcome.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier.

The sim is something I do most in winter.

After starting a couple of months ago, I ran into situations which although time consuming I had to correct.

Just saw your message today!

No problem, mate.  Welcome, again, and enjoy the ride.!

Archived