P3D GB south England long terrain load time

Britjet

I tried running from Southampton Airport and it takes at least 20 mins to load and Southampton looks horrible. I re-run the latest libs and no change. My True Earth South looks nothing like in the photographs and roads are terrible as well. Before I installed True Earth all was well and Southampton Airport and scenery  were brilliant. Forgot lots of weed on the runway. I may remove True Earth for the moment 

Hello,

Loading photo scenery takes longer than loading landclass scenery,

however, it should not look horrible or nothing like in the photographs.

If you decide to try again and it still looks the same, then please post a

screen shot of what you are seeing.

2019-2-9_8-55-31-33.thumb.jpg.9f4bf0ee6877b3fa2a6099b7c7672377.jpg2019-2-9_8-55-31-33.thumb.jpg.9f4bf0ee6877b3fa2a6099b7c7672377.jpg2019-2-9_8-35-5-923.thumb.jpg.3f3f961f9488f6bbbd07c38b18094c83.jpgHi Nick,

Have tried a few things this morning to no avail again from Southampton and surrounding area, please see the photos:.

As to the long loading times I am led to believe that Lockheed have found a bug in the software (since Microsoft times but they did not fix it) which seemingly is fixed in the next update 4.5 which will be out soon  and should help the loading times.

Getting back to the problem I tried to untick  the 4 ENG entries and waited again for a long time until it loaded but they were ticked again when I re-run the sim.2019-2-9_8-40-25-783.thumb.jpg.e9bc40422772ec30d04ac29beb0e4af0.jpg

Thanks Nick,

Still have the dreaded weeds and double runways at the airport. I only have ORBX Scenery and add-ons for the South and no other scenery. Going to have a rest for a couple of days love the sport of rugby and its the six nations over the weekend.

Good Morning Nick,

Have tried once more with the software at other ORBX Airports in the South and no problems except for the long long  loading times even if I change airports during flights it takes 10 to 15 mins to load. Still have the double runways at Southampton with the dreaded weeds. What I have noticed when I go there for a second the runway is fine then the second pops in then shortly afterwards the weeds on the runway. I'm afraid that I am not willing to put up with the long loading times and will therefore remove TEGB for the moment and wait for Prepar3d releasing 4.5 with the so called fix. Even though I have both Aerofly  FS2 and X-Plane 11 (No problems at all with the ORBX Scenery and loading times are brilliant) I still prefer Prepard3d and what Lockheed have done with FSX and I love what ORBX is doing with the sim as well but at the moment TEGB is not for me. Thank you for taking the time.

Archived