Trees in the water

Jon Clarke

Taking off from Broome Int'l heading in straight line towards Alice Springs, I soon cross a stretch of water. I have trees appearing in the water. When i near the end of the water crossing and reach land the roads just disappear into the water. I assume this is not correct.

I have completely reinstalled all my FTX products to ensure all are SP3, and the installation was directly into FSX and following the installation instructions as per the forum guide (i.e. the correct sequence)

It appears that there is a texture conflict. I also run GEX US & Europe and know that some of their textures may  appear in other area of the world. Could this be a possibility or could it be mesh related?

Any advice welcome.

Hi there,

in AU GREEN and RED we model seasonal flooding during the heavy rainfalls of the wet season, which also puts many roads under water. If those water bodies disappear when you move the FSX season several months ahead then you're looking at one of those seasonal lakes and rivers. If not then please post a screenshot with coordinates so we can double-check.

Cheers, Holger

Archived