TE GB's With XP on iMac

flsm (Frank)

I am very much enjoying the 3 TE GB's but like many others I have a bit of an issue.  Quite often when I open XP the program will get to the point of the aircraft appearing, say at the end of a runway, and then it quits.  No error message or warnings before it quits, and as far as I can see there is no crash report and nothing useful in the log.txt file.  This happens only at a few airports.  Most airports are OK.  After a lot of trouble shooting, I thought I had it sorted, but no such luck.  So I installed the 3 TEGB's in a clean copy of XP "out of the box" - so no 3rd party custom add-ons at all (ie no plugins, scenery etc) - just default XP and the 3 TE GB's.  One of the troublesome airports is EGOQ Mona in North Wales.  It worked the first-time (see log.txtOK) but upon quitting XP and then re-starting XP again and again and again, it crashed each time as described above (see log.txtCRASH).  This issue occurs at a few other airports as well.  But most airports are OK.  This issue also occurs with or without the default XP Global Scenery installed.  Clearly it is an issue with TE GB as I have nothing else installed except clean, basic, default XP "out of the box".  I think it happens with all 3 TE GB's.  Any thoughts?  Cheers.

Log.txtOK.txt

Log.txtCRASH.txt

Archived