Missing Buildings

Tom Bridge

am fairly new to XPlane 11 and a total newbie with orbx. Have downloaded and installed(my that took a while and got my cpu all hot and bothered) Central True Earth but I'm struggling with features that are now missing such as airfield buildings(EGNO and EGNH for example) and things shown on videos such as Blackpool Tower, piers and the like. I'm not convinced that my system has loaded True Earth properly so I'm attaching my scenery.ini and log.txt files with a plea for help.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

scenery_packs.ini

Log.txt

My xplane graphic settings are Visual effects High, Texture Quality Maximum, Number of World Objects Maximum. Anti Aliasing FXAA, Reflection Detail Minimum.

On the FTX Central front there is a control Configure FTX Global VECTOR... that is greyed out. Clicking on the blue Clear Temp doesn't seem to do anything. Cheers

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

nothing wrong with the ini file.

Where is your scenery density slider?

Nick and @Tom Bridge I'm afraid I disagree regarding the scenery.ini being OK.

Tom, you have your zzz_hd_global_scenery4 at the top of the ini. It should be right at the bottom. Considering that it is Mesh then it is covering your buildings making them not shown. Try putting that scenery at the very bottom. That is why it is prefixed with zzz_ (alphabetic layering system in XP)

Archived