Horrible graphics YBBN

himmelhorse

I have a problem with YBBN graphics.  Specifically, my taxiways and runway graphics are grossly washed out and distorted. See attached screenshots.

Whilst YBBN is usable it is certainly not a great advertisement for ORBX  nor is it normal. My other Aussie airports (YBCS YMML YMEN YBRM etc) are all ok

Can some one help please.

For further info I have uninstalled ALL my ORBX sceneries uninstalled and reinstalled P3Dv4, reinstalled my ORBX but it does not get rid of the vague and wahed out graphics.

I would really appreciate some advice

Regards Tony 

2018-11-9_4-48-9-806.jpg

2018-11-9_4-48-27-998.jpg

2018-11-9_4-51-54-1.jpg

2018-11-9_4-51-20-428.jpg

2018-11-17_15-14-31-420.jpg

2018-12-14_7-16-28-61.jpg

Looks like the YBBN I see which is older style photoreal scenery.  It's possible that the only imagery that was able to be licensed for use by Orbx was low resolution, or more likely when YBBN was developed, any high resolution attempts across the entire airport would have seen the computers of the day crawl on their knees.  So the apron areas are higher res, the taxiways and runway areas are lower res.

I see the same thing as Himmelhorse.  I thought it was just my computer which is on par with Himmelhors’s (as listed below). Nice to know finally its not just my computer.

Is there any plan by Orbx to update YBBN.  Of all the Orbx products I have (which is everything for P3D, YBBN is the one that hit framerates the worst by alot, and is the only one that has problems with taxiways and the runway looking like the above. 

Great airport otherwise, only let down by those taxiways and runways that look more like a dirt strip rather than a runway or taxiway.

Archived