EGSG AI traffic XP11?

Jon Clarke

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

there seems to be a plug in for it, as I am sure that you have noticed.

Hi Nick...yes I am aware of the Ground Traffic plugin and it is enabled. What i am not seeing is any action at all. Is this plugin supposed to generate some local flights or exactly what is it for? Ground traffic I thought related to airport vehicles not flights. 

So I need clarification of what exactly "with ai traffic" as written on the product page means because I don't see any moving objects at all whether ground trucks or planes.

11 hours ago, satch10 said:

Hi

I think that the product page says "compatible with ai traffic" not "with ai traffic".

You are correct. I therefore assume it must be WT3 compatible. My error and I stand corrected. It would be beneficial if there was consistency in phraseology regarding ai traffic.

JV said he found it " tiresome " that people were asking if the airports were WT3 compatible, but asking was because there was inconsistency in informing the buyer if the product was or was not compatible. He stated ALL airports were/would be compatible. If you look at the products pages it is only EGSG that has any reference to ai traffic compatibility.

Archived