Orlando City scene.

Dadtom65

Think this one will be next on my list as we were lucky enough to have three happy trips there over the years with the kids when they were young and one trip there with the wife on our own after my cancer op years ago. So will bring back some happy memories. But my main question is now we have the city scenery how about finishing it off with the Florida Region seeing as it’s quite small.

Surely that can be achieved now. Doesn’t have to be True Earth just a The Region. Thanks Derek.

I too would love to see more Florida. Specifically something that covers the south Florida area. DD Miami city looks great but there is nothing that covers the FLL/PBI area. For such a popular area I think that would do really well and I would certainly buy it on day 1. 

I think LatinVfR key west and RSW and flytampa TPA do a good job of covering the areas around the airports so I probably wouldn’t want to buy more in those areas. 

I was hopping that this one will come out for Aerofly FS2 because they have already a great southern Florida...

But hey, that's life. My question is how does it look outside the city scene, is the blending nice with global-vector?

Ben

3 hours ago, mofasho said:

I too would love to see more Florida. Specifically something that covers the south Florida area. DD Miami city looks great but there is nothing that covers the FLL/PBI area. For such a popular area I think that would do really well and I would certainly buy it on day 1...

Could not agree with you more, Mo, I would purchase a comprehensive South Florida CityScene package, or series of packages, in a heartbeat. If the Keys were to be thrown in too, I would purchase it in less than a heartbeat! lol

9 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Think this one will be next on my list as we were lucky enough to have three happy trips there over the years with the kids when they were young and one trip there with the wife on our own after my cancer op years ago. So will bring back some happy memories. But my main question is now we have the city scenery how about finishing it off with the Florida Region seeing as it’s quite small.

Surely that can be achieved now. Doesn’t have to be True Earth just a The Region. Thanks Derek.

Agreed. Just as GB and Holland are done. It would be really nice and appropriated.

"Whilst KMCO and KORL aren't as heavily detailed as a commercial airport add-on, they are included in order to provide the full Orlando experience without compromising performance and provide much more detail over the default airports."

from the product blurb.

Archived