Wind sock error at PAYA (180 degree)

gippslandblanik1

The ORBX Yakutat airport is really first class and has provided me with lots of great flight time. I noticed recently while holding at rwy 11-29 that the wind sock was indicating the opposite direction to the actual wind. I confirmed the simulated wind was 109 mag at 16 knots as shown on attached screen shot. Is there a fix? Thanks in advance for any help, Max

2018-12-3_16-9-9-207.BMP

Hello Nick, I uninstalled ORBX PAYA from my FSXSE and the remaining airport version wind sock shows the correct wind. When I try to reinstall ORBX PAYA I got a message "no installed simulator found" but FSXSE is installed and running okay. Also see attached  screenshot of another message I'm now getting? I've been flying aircraft since 1968 but I'm relatively new to PC's and simulators  and have limited computer skills so your continued patience is much appreciated. Best wishes, Max

ORBX error message.png

Hi Nick, I found your fsx_reg_utility.zip fix in FAQ which fixed the "no installed simulator found" glitch, thank you very much. After uninstalling ORBX PAYA I have done a fresh install  and substituted the new ObjectFlow file per your instructions.  The windsock is still removed leaving only the post - see attached screen shots. Please advise if I have made any mistakes??? Best wishes for the Christmas season, Max

2018-12-21_12-18-36-202.BMP

Windsock PAYA ORBX 12.21.2018.jpg

Archived