TrueEarth GB Central XP11 (Carlisle towards Cark)

Simply superb :)

I really like the atmosphere in these shots especially shots 5 & 6 from the end. They don't look like screenshots at all.

I think you slipped in 2 real photo's on us:o

But I have to say, my reaction when I saw your first one was "He's flying my plane ", why is he flying my plane? :blink:

But then I realized that it's Xplane and I got lost just marvelling at your incredible screenshots. So real, you almost want to reach out and touch the scenery:)

Thanks

Renault

19 hours ago, renault said:

Simply superb :)

I really like the atmosphere in these shots especially shots 5 & 6 from the end. They don't look like screenshots at all.

I think you slipped in 2 real photo's on us:o

But I have to say, my reaction when I saw your first one was "He's flying my plane ", why is he flying my plane? :blink:

But then I realized that it's Xplane and I got lost just marvelling at your incredible screenshots. So real, you almost want to reach out and touch the scenery:)

Thanks

Renault

Thanks a lot Renault for this very nice comment ! TrueEarth GB South and now TrueEarth GB Central look fantastic.I immediately understood that you like it too by watching your shots...

On 11/20/2018 at 3:15 PM, FILOU said:

Thanks a lot Renault for this very nice comment ! TrueEarth GB South and now TrueEarth GB Central look fantastic.I immediately understood that you like it too by watching your shots...

Hi Filou

Orbx True Earth has been a real "game changer" for me. It is now the only scenery I have on my machine. It is quite fascinating to have an atlas of the UK on  my desk, pick a random location and then fly to it, looking at the fantastic scenery along the way. We are being spoiled rotten by all the wonderful stuff coming our way!!!

I flew a lot all over the world before I retired (just as a passenger). I always enjoyed just looking out the window and watching the wonderful earth so far below. I found it very therapeutic ...

I know can do that from my desk :)

Absolutely priceless!

Cheers

Renault 

8 hours ago, renault said:

Hi Filou

Orbx True Earth has been a real "game changer" for me. It is now the only scenery I have on my machine. It is quite fascinating to have an atlas of the UK on  my desk, pick a random location and then fly to it, looking at the fantastic scenery along the way. We are being spoiled rotten by all the wonderful stuff coming our way!!!

I flew a lot all over the world before I retired (just as a passenger). I always enjoyed just looking out the window and watching the wonderful earth so far below. I found it very therapeutic ...

I know can do that from my desk :)

Absolutely priceless!

Cheers

Renault 

Renault,

It's the same for me.I have uninstalled all the Ortho4xp tiles...

"I found it very therapeutic " 

So true!

With my many trips in the world, I always made sure to sit near the porthole.When I was younger and after the plane was parked ,i left the plane with a red nose....but that did not change with only the color of the red nose in less.

Filou

10 hours ago, FILOU said:

Renault,

It's the same for me.I have uninstalled all the Ortho4xp tiles...

"I found it very therapeutic " 

So true!

With my many trips in the world, I always made sure to sit near the porthole.When I was younger and after the plane was parked ,i left the plane with a red nose....but that did not change with only the color of the red nose in less.

Filou

++++ Portholes -- We are avid cruisers and I like nothing better than visiting all the places in the world on my "floating Hotel". I love the sense of tranquility that being on the ocean brings and I just absolutely enjoy being on  a ship and getting to know the crew and our fellow passengers. It reminds me so much of where I grew up -- it was extremely flat for hundreds of km's . But boy the summer thunderstorms!  As tall as you could see, stretching from one end of the horizon to the other. Makes you realize how awesome and incredibly wonderful the world is and how small man is by comparison.

Cheers

R

Archived