ORBX Shoreham aircraft bouncing around when moving onto taxiways

Joe McGough

So where I have marked in red, this is smooth movement within the aircraft. When I go past the boundaries of the red lines my aircraft starts bouncing around.

Im using 11.30 version of xplane 11. I have southampton and barton by orbx and everything is fine with those airports.

Alabeo_PA_38_4.jpg

Hi guys,

From my testing, it looks like this is limited to v11.30. Once the new version is out of beta we'll be able fully examine how it handles platforms and hardening. If there are any changes required to maintain compatibility, rest assured, they will be promptly provided.  We need to wait until the final release of 11.30 as it's quite likely that any short term fix we provide would be superceded by a subsequent XP beta.

Obviously, if anyone is experience the issue in the current release version of X-Plane, then we'll check it out.

Greg

• Nick Cooper changed the title to ORBX Shoreham aircraft bouncing around when moving onto taxiways

I have a different problem with Shoreham -  hugely exaggerated yaw effect in taking off RW 02 - it is impossible to keep the aircraft (C172) on the runway with or without rudder pedals,  not even by using roll or yaw trim, so vicious is the effect.  I don't have this issue elsewhere even on quite detailed airports. Anyone else have the same problem?

• 1 month later...

Hi so now that 11.30 has been released as stable, the problem with the bouncing effect at Shoreham is still there. Can you please take a look at this and hopefully update the software to fix the issue. Please refer to my previous post and image of where the bouncing starts to happen.

Thanks.

Archived