Problem with Cityscene Barcelona and LEBL

veelo

Hi Nick,

You are right as far as EFB is concerned. But for P3Dv4.3 I get now stuck in 6% of scenery if I try to take off from LEBL and if I arrive the whole city is black and the airport only turns up when I' appr 5 miles out. Not what I expected and Have no clue how or where to solve it

22 minutes ago, veelo said:

Hi Nick,

You are right as far as EFB is concerned. But for P3Dv4.3 I get now stuck in 6% of scenery if I try to take off from LEBL and if I arrive the whole city is black and the airport only turns up when I' appr 5 miles out. Not what I expected and Have no clue how or where to solve it

Hi veelo, I have the same graphics issue when I arrive in Barcelona with an Aerosoft Airbus. I had to wait for about 10 minutes before the scenery became useful. With other planes this is much better. I think my computer (see specs in signature) can not handle the massive autogen fast enough. After doing some housework it became fantastic, and worked with no stutters.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, although I regret it very much I see no other way than to uninstall Barcelona. No matter how low I put the scenery options I keep getting black buildings and the airport only shows up when I'm about 5 m out.

My Specs: i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60Ghz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080  8GB, SSD Samsung 2 TB, 2 x Samsung 1TB.

I'm not critical as I do not have a clue how sceneries are made but it does not seem to work for me.

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Problem with Cityscene Barcelona and LEBL

Archived