FPS has dropped

Sam Keeping

I have been using TE GB since its came out. I have been dealing with low fps specifically whilst on the ground at airports. I also went back to default scenery to make sure it was TE having this effect. My game improved dramatically on default (which is weird as many say its not that much different fps wise). 

My specs:

GTX 1070   

AMD Ryzen 1600x      

16GB DDR4 Ram

If this is simply because its the scenery having an expected impact of fps then that is okay, will just deal with the lower fps. 

It really does depend where you are as to any framerate variation. If you are near a London airport like Heathrow or London City then your fps will be considerably reduced than if you were at Bristol for example. This is due to the amount of autogen buildings and other objects.

You don't state the  actual location (other than at airports on the ground) where this fps drop happens nor do you mention your settings so it is hard to determine the cause. 

I get about 20fps at London City (EGLC) with WT3 running and no Vsync, but 60fps at Bristol with WT3 and no Vsync. My settings include World Objects att the highest level.

Archived