[ORB-727] Orbx - FTX: Global BASE

jamoros

Hi guys, I am unable to reinstall this software which I paid for via the flightsimstore. When I go to the provided download link on the flightsimstore, I get the different option download lists available and non of them work for me. Could you please help?

Orbx - FTX: Global BASE
Download
 - 0Bytes
Link expires: Never

89 downloads remaining

Orbx - FTX: Global BASE

Below is a list of download links available for this product. Several links are provided in the event that you experience poor download performance or connection timeouts.
NOTE: We recommend the use of an internet download manager such as GetRight, FlashGet or Internet Download Manager.

Single ZIP File

Extract all files to the same folder using WinZIP, WinRAR or 7Zip and run the executable.

File size: 4,752,254,807 bytes
MD5: 68db750497c1138c0f7a8086b991a47a

Thanks, I have followed the steps on the link to sent me. Have successfully transferred the files and now i am stuck when I get to this screen:

I get to the screen I attached, but also get a pop up window that says select a simulator with the option of close, but does not allow me to move forward, could you please advise?

7e5ac4.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

FTX Central needs to see registry enrties to recognise some simulators and a text file for X Plane 11.

Which simulator do you have and have you installed and run it yet?

14 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

FTX Central needs to see registry enrties to recognise some simulators and a text file for X Plane 11.

Which simulator do you have and have you installed and run it yet?

Hi Nick, thanks very much for your help, yes my flight simulator is installed correctly and up and running, it is the Microsoft Flight Simulator

Archived