Golf Courses

sirtopper

I think there may be a problem with your installation - perhaps run the verify files option again in FTX or check your *.ini file for scenery order. I'm attaching a small screenshot confirming the golf courses are present. I must admit the first thing I did when I had TE GB was check my favourite golf courses!1303892233_Sandwichetcgolfcourses.thumb.jpg.351750eed16a688c06649de429f3b286.jpg

On 10/18/2018 at 9:50 AM, tonywob said:

I presume you're using this package with xEurope enabled? I think that applies textures to golf courses which is probably what is causing this.

In xEurope you can remove the texture to allow Golf Courses to show.

I have flown the entire eastern coast line and found a few graphical glitches. Sand texture, golf courses missing and funny red and yellow textures. I removed Simhaven x-europe and now all these glitches have gone. Definitely remove or disable x-europe.

X-Europe contains the ability to show or not show golf courses, tennis courts etc by adjusting a file if you use photoreal scenery as per the undernoted extract taken from the X-Europe manual

With version 2.0 there are 2 different library.txt provided:  library - standard.txt This is meant for standard od HDv4 scenery users, which will show special ground polygons.  library - orthographic.txt: Polygons for soccer, tennis, golf, parking, beach, sand are set to objects/default/blank.pol The default library.txt is the library – standard.txt. For changing, simply rename the desired library to library.txt. The library.txt is the valid library for X-Plane. 

Kind regards

Ian S

Archived