BUG REPORT - True Earth Great Britain South floating buldings

Am I asking to much or do I have something wrong. I posted a video called Orbx True Earth Great Britain South  X-Plane 11 London River Run In the Bell Helicopter.

And before I go any further I love what Orbx have done. they have save me gigabytes of Photo scenery. The question I wanted to ask is about buildings that float above the mesh map. Now if I had made it then yes I would expect them to be all over the place. But as you will see from the three pictures at low very low level the buildings are above the ground. I wanted to know if the software loads a special mesh or should I go and look for a mesh that would work with the Orbx scenery. Or am I just asking to much. It looks like us Heli pilots are in a minority but I also found the same with the "Barton air field" some buildings float. If some kind person could give me a heads up on if it could be improved I would be very great full. Ps I have posted this in another forum as well.

Regards

Dave

SnapShot(6).jpg

SnapShot(5).jpg

SnapShot(4).jpg

• Nick Cooper changed the title to BUG REPORT - True Earth Great Britain South floating buldings
  • Nick Cooper pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, tonywob said:

Thanks for reporting guys. These issues have been noted and there is nothing wrong with your install (it's a bug)

...So do we have a time schedule for a patch to fix this and the various other issues, as missing objects of interest eg: bridges... etc. ?

• 2 weeks later...

dont want to harp on about it but how long before we get the fix for all the bugs(floating buildings,etc) in orbx GB south eg no road and rail crossing bridges no night lighting on bridges and building in london city paid a lot of money for these 

at least keep us informed of ETA for update fixes:DeadHorse:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived