Esnq help please

Rodneyprice

Hi Orbx , I purchased the new released ESNQ that has the three airports , only issue I have is I have snow on the ground in the surrounding areas for all three airports , the airports themselves seem to display as if no snow had fallen on them as shown in your screenshots  , I have all the options ticked in ESNQ control panel , so not sure what I am doing wrong...… 

Not sure what Sim you are using but I did see this on the product page :

Please note that all the featured screenshots depicting 3D snow are taken from P3Dv4. Due to limitations of the FSX engine, this feature will not appear as depicted.

Cheers

John

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with my new package!

If you don't see any snow piles on ESNQ & ESSD I would reccon it is one of three reasons:

1. ObjectFlow isn't working properly. As most things in this bundle is using ObjectFlow there would in this case be missing ground textures in general, objects and at ESSD and ESNQ also the buildings would be missing so quite obvious if that's the case.

2. You are not running P3Dv3/v4. The new 3d snow piles are exclusive to those platforms, which is stated on the product page.

3. You are in the wrong months. For ESNQ there is snow piles for the entire winter period, starting October 1 and ending April 30'th. For ESSD the snow piles are only present in January and February so there is a lighter winter before and after that time period. Depending on if you use FTX Norway or not, that light winter period has slightly different starting points but both ends first of April.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Marcus

Hi Marcus thank you for reply , I have Base , vector , open lc Europe and Norway installed , p3v4.3 , it seems that I was picking the wrong months , I was picking winter wonderland option in the p3 weather  but wrong month , I forgot I live in the southern hemisphere , anyway all seems to working good now .

Great looking airports by the way.

Cheers Rodney 

1 minute ago, Rodneyprice said:

Hi Marcus thank you for reply , I have Base , vector , open lc Europe and Norway installed , p3v4.3 , it seems that I was picking the wrong months , I was picking winter wonderland option in the p3 weather  but wrong month , I forgot I live in the southern hemisphere , anyway all seems to working good now .

Great looking airports by the way.

Cheers Rodney 

Thanks Rodney! Glad it worked out :)

Archived