P3D V4.3 & FTX GLOBAL SUPPORT REQ

Hello,

I know you must answer a ton of the same questions over and over. I will never understand how something can work flawless for one person and not for the next. I searched google, the FAQs, the forums, and I didn't find any answer that would suffice.

I installed P3Dv4.3 fresh on my computer today. I had never installed it on this machine. I also installed FTX Central and downloaded my FTX Global pack, Orbx Librariers, Pacific NW Demo, and KHQM. I have never used FTX Global before. I purchased it on a sale and it has been on a shelf ever since. After installing, I launch the sim and find that the scenery looks the same as default. I checked in the addon manager and scene manager. Everything is there. If I uncheck all the FTX stuff I notice no change in the textures once it reloads.

So I'm not getting the benefit of FTX Global. Yet KHQM Bowerman is working fine. The Pacific NW Demo doesn't appear to be working either. Before I started to self medicate the problem I decided to get some help from people who know what they are doing.

scenery.cfg

Hello Oscar

Welcome to the forum

Have you checked that you have correctly set up you FTX Insertion points?

tpDynhD.jpg

In this area, you have to set yourFTX entries below your very first add-on

And in the second field you Open Land class products below FTX entries

Are these correctly set?

Cheers

Hi Oscar 13 pictures of San Fra Bay area & San Carlos

Just note I have:

Global Base pack

Vector

North America Land Class

Northern California

Aerosoft SFO City

San Carlos airport scenery

Free Mesh

Free AI Ship

LmiJFmg.jpg

tNBulxT.jpg

nYwHz60.jpg

9pqxs37.jpg

dFXGsSo.jpg

td0Pu3b.jpg

GugVyYx.jpg

SB9lPGl.jpg

N8Za3fZ.jpg

08YTA9B.jpg

dI95opd.jpg

lnroLNi.jpg

sGjvQyG.jpg

Cheers

9 hours ago, Oscar Juliet said:

Can't thank you enough for the pictures. That's basically what mine looks like lol. Sorry to waste everyone's time. I only fly airliners. I wasn't looking for a huge change in scenery. Just something different that default. Thank you.

Hola Oscar

I know there is a photo realistic scenery of SFO in case you'd like to get that. I had it for FS9 but takes long to load. I know it was issued for FSX too so I think it might work on p3d and could be faster to load, maybe...

Cheers

Archived